Produces high quality machined parts by, reading detailed blue prints, setting up, operating, inspection of parts to meet the customers’ needs with the use of CNC Vertical Turning Lathes and Horizontal Lathes.
- Read Shop router to make sure it matches the parts to be machined
- Measure material to ensure the final part can be machined out of the stock
- Verify settings by measuring first part and adhering to quality standards
- Set up correct tooling and offsets
- Ability to upload program to control panel
- Make minor editing to program for Speeds/Feed and Depth of cuts
- Ensure part meet Engineering Specification on blueprint and document all dimensions on the report sheet.
- Ability to use a fork truck to move parts around the shop
- Obey all safety regulations according to company policy.
- Able to take and follow verbal instruction
- 3-5 years CNC Experience (preferred) but will train Entry Level.
- Knowledge of machine practice to set up and pick out correct tooling for job
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours and overtime as needed
- Ability to use all measuring tools to inspect part
- Physical ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must pass drug and background screenings
- Full-time (first Shift) 7am to 3:30 pm
- Full-time (second shift with 10%-night shift pay) 3:30pm 11:30pm
Custom Alloy Corporation is a manufacturing company located in rural Hunterdon County, NJ, producing high quality custom steel seamless and welded pipe fittings and forgings for commercial, nuclear, defense, aerospace and utility use, as well as subsea applications and gas transmission. Custom Alloy is an industry leader worldwide for delivering its quality products on time.
Custom Alloy offers a wide range of career opportunities for individuals seeking employment in a manufacturing environment, as well as office personnel. We frequently search for high quality individuals that strengthen our outstanding team.
Custom Alloy offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Cigna medical, dental, and vision insurance with Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid training and development opportunities
- Employee referral program
- Prescription safety glasses
- Safety shoe reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled