We’re Bentley Labs, a cutting-edge formulation and manufacturing partner to the World’s Best Beauty Brands! Our product formulation and production capabilities are wide-ranging and distinctive – with innovative, exciting products across skin care, bath and body, hair, and lip categories. Over the past 16 years, the Bentley team has grown to include some of the industry’s brightest stars. Our diverse and talented group are ever and truly a unit—working together toward an all-consuming vision to be the best.
This is a place where we create products that matter, relationships that last, and where ambition is supported and rewarded! We know you work hard and we want you to be successful. What will we do for you? Let’s help you with tuition reimbursement. Don’t know something? Let us send you to classes. Come on in and we’ll show you what else we have to offer you!
Who you are…you celebrate your success and others too. You focus on the right solution with each customer. Your passion for providing outstanding service contributes to our high level of customer satisfaction. Building relationships is your strong suit. You like to have fun at work too! Loud laughing encouraged.
The Role: The main task of a Class “B” Mechanic is to mechanically setup and maintain operations of production lines. Ensuring all finish goods produced meet quality, and customer’s specifications. Carrying out any required adjustments, refurbishment, and/or alignment of production line to optimize output. The role of the mechanic is very important in the manufacturing unit. He/she must be able to understand all safety norms and follow pharmaceutical/cosmetic industry standards. He/she must work as part of an area team. He/she must have good written and communication skill, manage time effectively and meet deadlines which are specified by the area manager. He/she must have knowledge of mechanics in a manufacturing environment.
- Assemble machinery and equipment to setup line for production order.
- Present finish goods for comparisons of the fill and assembly specifications.
- Operation and adjustment of packaging equipment throughout the production run.
- Disassemble filling equipment wet parts after production run for cleaning & sanitization.
- Inspection of equipment for damage, dirty, or warn parts prior to reassembling.
- Minor repair to maintain proper operationg condition of filling and packaging machinery and equipment.
- Assist Class “A” Mechanic with major repairs, maintenance, modifications, and realignment of all packaging equipment.
- Study manuals to determine correct installation and operation of machinery.
- Demonstrate equipment functions and features to machine operators and production workers in effected area.
- Change codes, change label rolls, load tape machines adjust fill weights, adjusted cappers to me meet torque specs.
- Record parts and materials used and requisition new parts and materials as necessary to Maintenance Clerk.
- Rescored all setting, adjustment, deviations, and change parts for each SKU on steep sheet.
- Record and report all needed repairs and maintenance to Area Manager and Maintenance Clerk
- Maintain line cleanliness of all equipment during and after production runs.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Equipment setup and operation — Performing routine setups of production lines and determining when and what equipment is needed.
- Minor Repairs — Repairing machines or systems using the proper tools and gauges
- Troubleshooting — Determining causes of operating errors or defects and deciding what the appropriate next steps will be.
- Operation Monitoring — Watching gauges, dials, scales or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Quality Control Analysis — Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Equipment Selection — Determining the kind of tool, change parts, and equipment needed to complete a production order.
- Installation — Installing equipment, packaging machines, packaging materials needed, to meet required specifications.
- Operation and Control — Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus.