The Project Manager’s primary role is to ensure the successful manufacture and installation of the highest quality product with unsurpassed client service at a price that emphasizes value. Applied Image’s client base includes many Fortune 100 companies.
- Estimating, including interpreting the salesperson’s “request for quote” forms to establish a base pricing for the customer.
- Verify deadlines based on material availability, press time and other factors.
- Purchasing: Allocate or order material and verify production times with appropriate production staff.
- Project management, including preparation of all necessary production forms.
- Coordinating installation by project. Client contact as needed.
- Interpreting specification sheets, verify process, materials and pricing.
- Clear communication with all departments; the PM is the liaison between sales and production and the liaison between production and installation.
- Special projects as determined by management
Excellent organizational skills required as well as excellent communications skills, written and verbal. Precise basic math skills are required. Competence with MS Office in a Windows environment is required. Minimum 2-year Associates Degree required. Experience with Epicor ERP a plus as well as experience with the architectural and/or imaging market.
Full Time | Freehold, NJ
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.