M3 Technology is seeking motivated candidates for the position of Quality Control Specialist. The position will be responsible for a number of key processes and activities in the M3 Technology Logistics and Quality program.
Key duties will include:
• Incoming Inspection Activities
• Dimensional Inspection
• Tool & Gauge Calibration and Control
• First Article Inspections (FAI)
• Counterfeit Detection, Prevention and Mitigation
• Support of Quality Management System
• Support of Receiving and Shipping Activities
• Support of Inventory and Warehousing Activities
• Support of Internal and External Audits
• Oversight of Non-conforming Product and coordination of Customer/Supplier Product Issues and Returns
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Logistics Manager and other leaders
Experience in Aerospace or Electronics distribution in a quality or logistics role is required. The position requires physical labor, heavy lifting, and the ability to operate a forklift and other warehouse equipment.
M3 Technology is a woman-owned, small business serving the Aerospace and Defense Industry. The company is a distributor of hardware, electronics, chemicals and other aerospace parts and supplies. Founded in 1998, M3 is a leading supplier to the US Government, allies, and prime contractors around the world.
Benefits include competitive salary, profit sharing, 401 K and medical benefits.
Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for more information.